Because it’s cloudy again today. And because I often take life, and myself, too seriously. I’ve decided to post a humiliating picture that warrants a good laugh.
Here’s to laughing at ourselves, making light of our quirks, and accepting ourselves just as we are.
10 things you may or may not need to know about me.
1. I panic at the idea of a gift card expiring.
2. I cannot handle sticky fingers.
3. I’m obsessed with having the perfect “last bite.”
4. I’m still slightly afraid of the dark.
5. I blush easily.
6. I prefer dresses over jeans. But sweats above all.
7. If I have an evening alone, it involves chocolate.
8. I’m afraid of authority.
9. I take naps on a regular basis.
10. I love moustaches! One in particular.
This was a recent photo taken at Kristi and Shane’s wedding. We typically arrive an hour before the day starts to scope out locations and search for the best light. This was one such picture. I don’t have a clue what I was doing here so…best caption wins a bag of Hershey Kisses!