Privet! As of today, Vitaliy and I have officially been in Ukraine for a week. As the saying goes, time flies when you’re having fun.
Here is a peek at at our time here so far with corresponding captions below.
1. A hedgehog sighting on one of our morning runs.
2. I don’t know what is more quintessential Ukrainian: the plethora of sausage or the woman selling them.
3. Ukrainians love to picnic. This is on our agenda this coming week.
4. Forget the Mini Cooper or the Fiat, I want one of these!
5. Birch trees in the park. I think I walk more here in one day then I do per week in America.
6. Vitaliy on the “marshrutka” in Kiev. These little buses are a main part of public transit.
7. Sisters, sisters…me and Vitaliy’s sisters, Leska and Tanya.
8. Ferris wheel paired with “plombir” (Ukrainian ice cream). One happy me!
That’s it for now, but come join us on Instagram to see more! I hope you have a great week! Poka!