A couple of days ago we talked about the importance of laughter in a relationship. I didn’t want to leave you hanging so here are 10 ways that Vitaliy and I get down with the giggles together. We hope it will inspire you to stop what you’re doing and laugh with the one you love. Then hug the one you love. And top it all off with a nice long kiss!
Here we go.
4. Have a dance party at home. (And it ain’t about bringing sexy back! In my experience, the worse you are at it, the funnier. And yes, I’m referring to Vitaliy.)
5. A good ol’ fashioned wrestling match before bed. (Be sure to let him win!)
6. Tickle, tickle! (A tickle fest always ends in a wrestling match and a whole lot of laughter.)
7. Play the part. (I’ve definitely made myself look like a grandma to get a good laugh out of Vitaliy. And he has been known to hike his pants up and play a nerd from time to time.)
8. Reminisce about embarrassing stories you’ve had with one another. (No, I’m not sharing those with you!)
9. Tell your love story to someone. (It will make you laugh and make you fall in love all over again.)
10. Tag – your it! (Why do you think we played this in grade school? It’s fun and flirty! No reason to stop now. This could easily result in #5 and #6.)
What makes you laugh? Please share some ideas below!